Tuesday, December 1, 2009

100 Posts!


I just noticed that my last post was the 100th I've done since beginning my blog in June 2007. I knew nothing of blogging 5 years ago. Now it is part of my daily life - reading your blogs, writing my own and contributing to yet another. Blogging has allowed me to share my life experiences and has given me glimpses of how others live their lives. This interaction with "on line" friends has certainly enriched my life and I'm grateful for all I've learned from you.


What did I do with my time before blogging? I could probably name a few things I don't seem to have enough time for now. Ah well, it all comes down to the choices we make, the things we prioritize. As time goes on and our lives move from one season to another, the things we choose to spend our time on changes as well. Only God knows what the future holds and my aim is to be content with today and to look forward to what tomorrow holds.

For now, blogging remains an enjoyable part of my life and I look forward to the next 100 posts.

5 comments:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

I'll be looking forward to them too! Glad you are part of the blogging fun!

Anneliese said...

I understand ... glad you plan on at least another 100!

Judy said...

Now that's a milestone worth celebrating! I look forward to many more posts...my friend.

Julie said...

Smile... keep going, Bev!! and Congratulations on the milestone blog!
I'm with you...what did I do before blogging? but seasons change and each life season is filled with things that make it satisfying with opportunities to reach out into others' lives.

Peggy said...

Congrats on the milestone - really enjoying your travelogue