Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Harv

Today my husband of almost 39 years celebrates his birthday.

Happy Birthday Harv.

You are the butter to my bread,
the icing to my cake and
life with you just keeps getting better.
------------
Psalm 15 describes the man who is acceptable to God
and I think it's a good description of you.
"He whose walk is blameless and who does what is right,
who speaks the truth from his heart and has no slander on his tongue,
who does his neighbour no wrong and casts no slur on his fellowman,
who despises a vile man but honours those who fear the LORD,
who keeps his promises even when it hurts,
who is generous to others and defends the innocent."
(my paraphrase)
I'm so blessed to have a husband who I can look up to,
laugh with, cry with and trust implicitly.
I love you.
Have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

Peggy said...

Happy Birthday to Harv - what a blessing you are to each other and to those of us who know you both

Anneliese said...

Such a beautiful tribute! Happy Birthday to your man!

Marg said...

Another great tribute to another great man...have a wonderful day!!

Lovella ♥ said...

Happy Birthday to Harv . .I hope you are having a wonderful celebration today. Blessings!

Judy said...

You got the right man, Bev. Isn't it great to know that after 39 years? Birthday greetings to Harv...have fun celebrating.

irene said...

Great tribute to my bil!. It was so awesome to celebrate with you both tonight. Isn't it good to have close family.

Jen Pavier said...

Hello Bev! I have seen the MGCC site before, but never looked at who it was. The sidebar caught my eye today. Happy Birthday to Harv. So nice to see your family photos. I think of you often as I pull down one of the GWG cookbooks!
Love, Jen (MacPherson)

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Harv. Scot and I really appreciate you and are blessed to call you our friend. Hope your day was enjoyed!
A great tribute to the guy you love Bev! Kathy (MGCC)

Betty said...

I am a tad late but do wish Harv a belated birthday wish! Many blessings for the next year..

Julie said...

Happy Birthday, Harv! even though I'm a day late.