Thursday, September 16, 2010

Look what came in the mail!

I saw Marg's recipe for creamed corn on the Mennonite Girls Can Cook blog yesterday and decided to make some for Harv who loved creamed corn. So this is what I was doing this morningWhile this was cooking in the oven I went to the post office to pick up our mail.
There was an envelope with a Saskatchewan return address and this is what I found inside.





Grandson E drew this unique perspective of a house.

This spaceship is exploring new worlds.

And this ocean is teeming with a variety of colourful fish.
(and the artist, Grandson K can identify each species)

These pictures will join our art collection in the hall.Needless to say it is one of the most precious collections in our home.



9 comments:

ellen b. said...

Ahh...what fun to get a package like that in the mail! Love the way you display the art!

Lovella ♥ said...

oh such fun mail. .you had a happy mail story. .(thinking about Judy's mail story). .and way to go to get that corn done. .pat yourself on the back.

Trish said...

wow...what great little artists. Beautiful wall decorations for your home.

Betty said...

I saw your art display, it's so fun to show off your grandchildren's art and they are pleased to see you've put it up. Wonderful drawings to add to your collection.

Judy said...

What fun original works of art! I'm sure you will enjoy your 'creamed corn'...that is the recipe I always used, though I haven't frozen corn in a few years.

Anonymous said...

Ah Bev...just love the art work! What a sweet little envelope to open. I like how you have the line in your kitchen to display the handy work of your grands. Kathy (MGCC)

Anonymous said...

t's such a great site. imaginary, very interesting!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://katalogmax.pl/internet/opony,s,199/]opony[/url]

Anonymous said...

Great post, I am almost 100% in agreement with you

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am really happy to find this. great job!