Monday, December 20, 2010

Gifts for/from Gramma

I’ve been the lucky recipient of some wonderful mail this month.  Yes there are lots of cards and pictures and letters from family and friends each of which is read and displayed. 

But so far, my favourites have been these:

 

DSC06058

3 amazing Christmas drawings from Grandboy K (the top one had pictures on both sides)

and..

DSC06056

This one from Grandboy E – his own idea for a gift for Gramma.

He sent me gift tags to be used when I wrapped my presents.  As you can see, they have “From Gramma” on the top and then the word “To:” and a line for the recipient’s name.

I used them on the gifts I wrapped and was so thrilled with the thoughtfulness of both boys as they sent their love and Christmas wishes to a very happy Gramma.

5 comments:

ellen b. said...

How precious is that Bev...
Love kids art, it's the best!

Lovella ♥ said...

I love the gift tags. ..what a fantastic idea.

Anneliese said...

Gift tags.. something you can use.. and you don't even have to signs your name... maybe next time yu'll get return address stickers for your envelopes?

Julie said...

Very precious, Bev.. I love anything my grandkids make for me.

Kathie said...

So sweet!! I'm sure you are smiling every time you open the fridge door.Christmas blessings to you and yours!