Saturday, September 20, 2008

As anyone who knows me can tell you, I love to make cards. Here are a few I've made in the past week or so.














Now that I have a craft room to work in, I've got room to invite a friend or two to "play" with me. Harv usually has a guys night out on Thursdays so I've made that my night with the girls. We cut and paste to our hearts delight and end up with lovely cards to send to friends and family.

We'll be gone this coming week but I'm open Thursday nights after that. If you enjoy card making too or would like to give it a try, call me - I'd love to have you join me.













3 comments:

Judy said...

Wow...you really do make cards! Those are beautiful.

Lovella ♥ said...

Bev, your cards look amazing. .what a great craft and handy to have on hand. . I'm forever looking for a card .. hoping i have the one I need.

Trish said...

You are amazing! Those are just gorgeous! You have a definite talent. Maybe us MGCC girls have more than baking we can offer...a sidebar on our creative endeavours! Okay...I use the word 'us' loosely! Grin!