Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pottery Show



This is where I spent all of Tuesday. Our good friend, Ted Driediger is a potter in Yarrow. He has been working as a potter in Yarrow since 1973 and is well known in the area and beyond. His studio and showroom are in Yarrow just west of Chilliwack. He holds two pottery shows each year and also is an exhibitor and vendor at the Chilliwack Christmas Craft Fair. (check the Chilliwack Progress for the dates)

I've been fortunate to be able to help out at his sales and enjoy it immensely. His pottery is artistically beautiful, and very useful. We've been buying gifts from him for years and my kitchen is well stocked with his wonderful work.






Here is Ted holding the beautiful platter I bought from him.
His show runs through to Saturday, November 15th, 9 - 5. If you haven't already been to his show, I'd highly recommend it. His showroom is located at 41640 Yarrow Central Rd.



1 comment:

Trish said...

Thanks for the tip Bev. Remind us when the Christmas event comes closer. I so love pottery...wish I wasn't under the weather right now or I might even venture out.