Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by my daughter, Chris this week. So here goes:

I am….tired – it’s been a long day
I want ……to sit in the hot tub with my honey
I have...cleaned up almost all of the leaves and cut back almost all of the perennials today
I wish....the job was completely done
I know ….I’m loved by God, by my husband and by my family
I hate….aches and pains due to getting older
I fear…I’ll never lose that 20 pounds that plague me
I hear….blues on the radio
I crave…Nut’n Butter ice cream
I search…for a lot of things these days, things misplaced by me or my honey
I usually…enjoy cooking
I am not…very disciplined
I never…chew gum
I rarely…hold a grudge or get offended
I cry…when something reminds me of my Mom who went to be with Jesus in May
I desire…a closer relationship with God
I lose…socks in the laundry
I should…spend more time in Bible study and prayer
I worry…that I’ll never live in a finished house
I dream…of a European vacation
I tag…not sure who as there aren’t many who read my blog.

5 comments:

Chris said...

you did good, Mom, but it does sound like it's the end of a long day... sounds like you need a hug... can't wait until you come out so we can!

Lovella ♥ said...

Well, I read your blog. . .
I smiled at Chris's comment, of it sounding like the end of a long day .. .that surely does happen at our age. I did think your answers were very sweet and you sound like a wonderful friend to your sweetie and family and friends alike.

Anneliese said...

You're the first person to comment on my blog after I tried feverishly to get the dumb thing going! could there b a bigger problem? =)
I met your sil (Irene) today at Breakaway and she told me she checks MGCC severall times a day.

Trish said...

Bev...I haven't been good about visiting about and it seems like your life, too, is very busy. I love your post. I too lose socks in the laundry and never ever ever chew gum! Grin...we might have a lot in common...the plaguing 20 lbs and the misplacing of things...say...when did that start to happen!

charlotte mgcc said...

you never know who is lurking bev.
i just popped by to see what your were up to. today i want to visit all our mgcc.
i love your answers...confident and assured in the things that matter.
have a good day and i hope that you and your honey got to sit in that hot tub...:-)