Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tagged

Marg at http://margs-home-again.blogspot.com/ has tagged me and so I'm going to rise to the challenge. You're supposed to do the following:

1. Open the 4th picture folder on your computer

2. Open the 4th picture and post it on your blog.

3. Explain the picture.

4. Tag 4 people to do the same!


Now, that took a bit of figuring for me because I organize my pictures by year files and then into 6 month files so I did the closest I could.
Here is my 4 th picture from my 2004/Jan-Jun folder.

It's a foretaste of spring in today's cold howling winds . My husband took this picture in April 04 in my front flowerbed.
Seeing the tulip bloom from a dried up bulb buried deep in the ground is a yearly reminder of our new life in Christ. And that, after all, is the message of Christmas, isn't it? Hallelujah!
Now who shall I tag?
Chris,
Lovella
Judy
Charolette
Happy picture hunting.

6 comments:

Judy said...

We need a splash of colour...and a taste of summer right about now!

OK, I'm tagged...you are on for tomorrow.

Lovella ♥ said...

Ah great picture Bev. I'm reading this after I finished my post for Thursday. . so I'll play on Friday. . .I'm curious to see what the picture will be myself.

Marg said...

Way to go Bev and thanks for tagging a few others. It's always a surprise to see what we find in our forth folders.
Looks like you've had some great celebrations.

Marg said...

Way to go Bev. It's always interesting to see what we find in our picture folders.
Inspite of the cold, it looks like you are enjoying some great family celebrations.
Bundle up warmly!!

Anonymous said...

A beautiful pic! Julie tagged me, and I must confess I was a bit nervous about what that pic might be, knowing there are several never-to-be-seen, bad-hair-day shots of me in those folders. Boy, was I relived when I opened that photo of our super-sized lunchbox!

charlotte mgcc said...

yikes, I was tagged and didn't even know it....well i better get on that one then, sorry for the delay.