Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Water, Water Everywhere!

Okay - I know I said I loved the snow and I understand that rain seems to be the normal weather pattern here in the Lower Mainland of BC but
do we need this much rain to clear the mounds of snow?
As you can see, our creekfront property has now turned into lakefront property. And woe betide anyone who wants to cross our little footbridge.
Likewise when I look out over the backyard and field.
I may soon have to wade to the office/shop. Our weather reports forecast more rain to come.
Ah well, we are dry inside and have so much to be thankful for.
Peace and stability, a roof over our heads and loving family
and friends around us.
Our prayers go out for those in places like Afghanistan, Israel and Gaza who live in chaos and fear.
A little (?!!) rain is not worth complaining about now is it?

2 comments:

Judy said...

Yup...grey, dreary & wet! But like you say...we have much to be thankful for.

Anneliese said...

Wow! I hope it stays out of your house!