Sunday, January 4, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

I love the snow! We've had more snow here in the lower mainland this past month than we've had in many years and I'm loving every minute of it.
Our Yard two days ago
Yesterday when the snow started to melt a bit and rain was in next week's forecast, I was disappointed but resigned to the end of the beauty we've enjoyed. Then today it started to snow again around lunch time - lazy flakes, a few at a time. At 5 oc'clock when we left the house, it was snowing heavily. By the time we got back from our friends' home at 9, we had at least 12 inches of snow. And it's still coming down. I know we are supposed to get rain and 7 degrees tomorrow but right now - I say , "Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!"


3 comments:

Marg said...

Bev, I like you! It's still snowing and it's 11:30. I love the snow also. I can't get enough of it.
But guess what, our chickens are supposed to go out tonight and we can't get the trucks through so my husband is anxious and I'm making coffee and trying to keep everything going...some are trying to clean the snow to let the grain trucks through...Oh, let it snow....
I think it's time to duck under the feathers.

Judy said...

We had 32 cms of snow last night...according to the weatherman. It is picture perfect...a good day to stay home.

charlotte mgcc said...

i am so glad that you are enjoying the snow so much....perhaps you are living in the wrong province....;-).